viernes, 20 de enero de 2017

Ascendencia 243

Simon I de Montfort (c. 1025–1087) was a French nobleman. He was born in Montfort l'AmauryDuchy of Normandy (now in Ile de France),Kingdom of France. At his death he was buried about 20 miles (32 km) away in Epernon, Duchy of Normandy (now in Eure-et-Loir department), because it was the site of the fortress he was instrumental in constructing. He was the son of Amaury I de Montfort[1] (c. 1000–1031) and Bertrade de Gometz.
Agnes d'Evreux (b. 1030), daughter of Richard d'Evreux

Amaury I de Montfort (died after April 1052) was Lord of Montfort and son of William de Hainaut. The castle ofMontfort l'Amaury, which he started the building of, was completed by his son Simon I de Montfort, who succeeded him as Lord of Montfort. He married Bertrade, whose origins are unknown.[1]
He and his wife had three children:
  • Simon I de Montfort (died 25 Sep 1087)
  • Mainier de Montfort, Seigneur d'Épernon (died before 1091)
  • Eva (died 23 Jan 1099), married William Crispin (died 8 Jan 1074), son of Gilbert I Crispin



Guillaume de Valenciennes, Lord of Montfort 960-1003  Amaury I, count of Valenciennes yJudith de Cambrai 

Albreda Montfort 969-1022  Hughes II de Nogent, Lord of Montfort yJudith De Nogent 



Amaury I, count of Valenciennes 925-73 Reginar II, count of Hainaut y Adélaïde de Bourgogne 


Adélaïde de Bourgogne 894-960  Richard II, duke of Burgundy y Adelaide Bourgogne 


Reginar I "Longneck", Duke of Lorraine and Count of Hainault 860-915  Giselbert I, count of Maasgau y Ermengarde de Lorraine 

Alberade de Mons, duchesse de Basse Lorraine 870-916  Charles II "the Bald", Western Emperor y Ermentrude of Orléans, queen of the Franks 


 de Lorraine 827-50  Emperor Lothair I y Ermengarde of Tours 


Giselbert van de Bidgouw 800 


Gainfroi, Count Sens 735-95 


Mainier 795


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario