jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

Ascendientes 79

Saint Adèle of Austrasia 678-735 Dagobert II, king of Austrasia y Mathildis, "Matilda", "Mechtilde"

 

 

 

Dagobert II, king of Austrasia 650-79 Sigebert III , king of Austrasia y Emnechilde of the Burgundians

 

Mathildis, "Matilda", "Mechtilde" 655-75 

Sigebert III , king of Austrasia 630-56 Dagobert I, king of the Franks y Regintrude of the Burgundians

 

 

Emnechilde of the Burgundians 625-70 Bodilon de Trèves y Saint Sigrade de Verdun

 

 

Dagobert I, king of the Franks 605-39 Chlothar II the Young, King of the Franks y Haldetrude / Adaltrudis

Regintrude des Burgondes 585-638 Richemir, duke of the Burgundians & Franconians y Saint Gertrude, abbess of Hamage

 


Chlothar II the Young, King of the Franks 584-629 Chilpéric I, King of the Franks at Soissons y Frédégonde

 

Haldetrude / Adaltrudis582-618 e Richemir, duke of the Burgundians & Franconians y Saint Gertrude, abbess of Hamage

 

Chilpéric I, King of the Franks at Soissons 539-84 Chlothar I the Old, King of the Franks y Arégonde, Queen of the Franks

 

Frédégonde 543-97 Brunulphe of Cambrai y Chrotechilde of the Ostrogoths

 

Chlothar I the Old, King of the Franks 497-561 e Clovis I the Great, King of the Franks y Saint Clotilde of Burgundy

 

Arégonde, Queen of the Franks 504-87 Baderich, king of the Thüringians

 

 

Clovis I the Great, King of the Franks 465-511 Childéric I, King of the Franks y Basina II of the Thüringians

 

Saint Clotilde of Burgundy 470-545 Chilpéric II, king of the Burgundians y Carétène or Agrippina de Burgondie

 

Childéric I, King of the Franks 436-81 Mérovech I, King of the Salian Franks y Chlodeswinthe (Verica) of the Franks

Basina II of the Thüringians 435-70 Basinus I, king of the Thüringians y Basina of the Saxons

 

Mérovech I, King of the Salian Franks 415-56 Chlodio I Long-Hair, King of the Franks y Basina I of the Thüringians

 

Chlodeswinthe (Verica) of the Franks 418-49 Chlodégar, King of the Franks at Cologne y Ildégonde of the Franks

 

Chlodio I Long-Hair, King of the Franks 295-448 Théodémir, King of the Franks at Thérouanne y Blesinde of Cologne (Fictitious Person)

 

Basina I of the Thüringians 400-38 Weldelphus, King of the Thüringians (Fictitious Person) y N.N.

 

Théodémir, King of the Franks at Thérouanne 374-414 Flavius Richomeres, Consul of Rome 384 y Ascyla

 

Blesinde of Cologne 380-418 Chlodio IV, King of the Franks at Cologne (Fictitious Person) y Blesinde of the Alemannians

 

 

Flavius Richomeres, Consul of Rome 384 335-93 Teutomer, a Frankish general

 Ascyla 352-413 Ascyllius

 

 

Teutomer, a Frankish general 302-34


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario