jueves, 2 de febrero de 2017

291

Garnier of Sens, count of Troyes 868-925 Richard de Chaunois, comte de Troyes y Wandelmode de Troyes

 Theutberge de Troyes Theobald, count of Arles y Bertha de Aries

 

 

Richard de Chaunois, comte de Troyes 838-85 Thierry I "the Chamberlain", count of Autun y de Bourgogne

 Wandelmode de Troyes 835-67 Eudes I, comte de Troyes y Wandilmode de Worms

 

Thierry I "the Chamberlain", count of Autun 820-80 Childebrand III de Perracy, count of Autun y Dunne of Autun

 de Bourgogne 825 Amadeus d'Oscheret, Count of Burgundy y Maria di Montferrato

 

Childebrand III de Perracy, count of Autun 750-818 e Nibelung I de Perracy, count of Autun y Bertha (Aube) d'Autun

 Dunne of Autun 780-865 Thierry II, count of Autun y N.N. Comte de Autun

 

Nibelung I de Perracy, count of Autun 720-68 Childébrand I de Perracy, duke of Burgundy y Chrodelinde d'Autun

 Bertha (Aube) d'Autun 750 Thierry I, count of Autun y Aude of Austrasia

 

Childébrand I de Perracy, duke of Burgundy 684-751 e Pépin II of Héristal, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia y Alpais

 Chrodelinde d'Autun 700-42 Martin de Laon y Bertrade de Prüm

 

Pépin II of Héristal, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia 635-714 Ansigisel of Metz, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia y Saint Beggue of Austrasia

 

Alpais 635-714

 

Ansigisel of Metz, Mayor of the Palace of Austrasia 602 Saint Arnoul, bishop of Metz y Saint Dode of Metz

 Saint Beggue of Austrasia 613-93 Pepin of Landen y Saint Itta of Nivelles

desarrollada en otra entrada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario