miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2019

Sigfrido de Luxemburgo 12ª ascendencia Faroald I, duke of Spoleto 524

 Conde Palatino Wigerico de Lotaringia y de Cunigunda.


 Ermentrude of France 

 Louis II "the Stammerer", King of the West Franks y Adélaïs of Paris 

 Charles II "the Bald", Western Emperor y Ermentrude of Orléans, queen of the Franks ;  Adalhard, count of Paris

Louis I, The Pious y Judith of Bavaria ;  Odo I, count of Orléans y Ingeltrude of The Franks of Orleans ; Wulfhard, count of Flavigny y Susanna 



 Welf I, count in Swabia y Hedwig Welfen, Abbess of Chelles ;  Adrien, count of Orléans y Waldrada Leuthard I, count of Fézensac y Grimhildis ; Udalrich II, Graf im Breisgau ;  Bego of Paris, Marquis de Septimanie, Comte de Paris y Alpaïs de Paris, Abbesse de St-Pierre de Reims 

 Rothard von Metz y Ermenane ;  Isembart, count in Thurgau y Theodrada of St. Quentin, abbess of Herford ;  Gerold, count in Kraichgau and Anglachgau y Emma, of Alemannia, Duchess of Swabia ;  Udalrich I, Graf im Breisgau ;  Louis I, The Pious y Unknown Concubine/s of Louis I 

Hardrad Warin II, count in Thurgau and Lobdegau y Adelinde of Spoleto  Bernard, duc de Saint Quentin y NN, Saxon woman ;  Hnabi, Duke of the Alemannians y Hereswintha of the Saxons ; 

 Richbold, perhaps count in the Argengau y Ermengarde ;  Ruthard der Ältere van Alemannien, de Altere y Odilia (Haildis) vom Elsaß Welfen, von Elsass ; Hildebrand, duke of Spoleto y Regarde of Bavaria ; Charles Martel y Ruodhaid ;  Huoching of the Alemannians;

 Hartrad van Alemannien y Odilia / Haildis van Alemannien ;  Adalbert of Elsass y Gerlindis of Pfalz ;  Theodic, duke of Spoleto ;  Gotfrid, duke of the Alemannians ; 

 Lupus, duke of Spoleto Leutharis III, duke of the Alemannians 


 Ansprand, duke of Spoleto ;  Uncilien, duke of the Alemannians 

 Faraold II, duke of Spoleto Leutfried I, duke of the Alemannians 

 Thrasamund I, duke of Spoleto y Wachilap di Benevento ; Leutharis I, duke of the Alemannians y Wilibalda of the Alemannians 

 Theodelap, duke of Spoleto Grimoald I, duke of the Lombards y Ita ; Leutfrid, duke of the Alemannians ; 


 Ariulf, duke of SpoletoGisulf II, duke of Friuli y Romilda ; 


 Faroald I, duke of Spoleto ;  Gisulf I, duke of Friuli ; 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario