lunes, 25 de febrero de 2019

*Herbert of Wetterau 19 ascendencia entronca con carlomagno y con carlos Martel. Faroald I, duke of Spoleto 524dc

 Odo of Wetterau and a daughter (presumably named Cunigunde) of Herbert I, Count of Vermandois and Bertha de Morvis. 

 Gérard II, duc de Lorraine y Oda of Saxony ,;  Herbert I, Count of Vermandois and Bertha de Morvis. 

 Odo (died 879), count of Lahngau, and   Judith d'Auxerre ; Pépin II, lord of Péronne ; 

 Gebhard I, Graf im Niederlahngau y N.N. di Friuli ;  Conrad I "the Elder", count of Auxerre y Adelaide of Tours ;  Bernard, King of Lombardy y Cunigundis 

 Odo I, count of Orléans y Ingeltrude of The Franks of Orleans ;  Unruoch, comte en Ternois y Engeltrude of Paris ;  Welf I, count in Swabia y Hedwig Welfen, Abbess of Chelles ;  Hugh "the Timid", count of Tours y Ava de Tours, Countess of Lower Alsace ;  "Pépin" Carloman, King of Italy y Mistress/es of Pepin ; 

 Adrien, count of Orléans y Waldrada Leuthard I, count of Fézensac y Grimhildis ;  Rothard von Metz y Ermenane ;  Isembart, count in Thurgau y Theodrada of St. Quentin, abbess of Herford ; 

 Gerold, count in Kraichgau and Anglachgau y Emma, of Alemannia, Duchess of Swabia ;  Hardrad Warin II, count in Thurgau and Lobdegau y Adelinde of Spoleto ;  Bernard, duc de Saint Quentin y NN, Saxon woman ; 

 Hnabi, Duke of the Alemannians y Hereswintha of the Saxons ;  Richbold, perhaps count in the Argengau y Ermengarde ;  Ruthard der Ältere van Alemannien, de Altere y Odilia (Haildis) vom Elsaß Welfen, von Elsass ; Hildebrand, duke of Spoleto y Regarde of Bavaria ;  Charles Martel y Ruodhaid ; 

 Hartrad van Alemannien y Odilia / Haildis van Alemannien ;  Adalbert of Elsass y Gerlindis of Pfalz ;  Theodic, duke of Spoleto;

 Lupus, duke of Spoleto 

 Ansprand, duke of Spoleto

 Faraold II, duke of Spoleto 

 Thrasamund I, duke of Spoleto y Wachilap di Benevento 

 Theodelap, duke of Spoleto ;  Grimoald I, duke of the Lombards y Ita 

 Ariulf, duke of SpoletoGisulf II, duke of Friuli y Romilda ; 

 Faroald I, duke of Spoleto ;  Gisulf I, duke of Friuli ; 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario