viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

Engelbert III, count in Chiemgau 52º ascendencia. entronca con carlos martel y Gotfrid, duke of the Alemannians. Faroald I, duke of Spoleto 524 dc

 Sieghard IV. Graf im Chiemgau, Count Of Sulzburggau y Willa von Bayern 

Sieghard im Chiemgau, III, Count Of Chiemgau ;  Bernhard Graf von Bayern y Engilrat 

Count Sieghard II of Sulzburg, Count Of Lower Sulzburga y N/a Daughter of Engelbert I im Inngau ;  Adelbert, bishop of Salzburg y Rihni of Hungary ; 

 Sieghard I von Bayern y Kotini An der Amper ;  Engelbert I von Inngau ;  Eticho I, count in Ammergau ;  Herolt (?~895) 

 Sieghard (~820-861) graf in Kraichgau ;  Rabold (834-855) Count of Ambergau ;  Welf II, count of Argengau y Willa von Buchau ;  Ernst II (?~866) 

 Sieghard I, Graf in der Kraichgau ; Conrad I "the Elder", count of Auxerre y Adelaide of Tours ;  Ato, count of Buchau ; 

Eberhard von Kraichgau y Adalrut ;  Welf I, count in Swabia y Hedwig Welfen, Abbess of Chelles ; Hugh "the Timid", count of Tours y Ava de Tours, Countess of Lower Alsace ; 

 Alberich von KraichgauRothard von Metz y Ermenane ;  Isembart, count in Thurgau y Theodrada of St. Quentin, abbess of Herford ; 

 Sieghelm von Kraichgau Hardrad ;:  Warin II, count in Thurgau and Lobdegau y Adelinde of Spoleto ;  Bernard, duc de Saint Quentin y NN, Saxon woman 

 Richbold, perhaps count in the Argengau y Ermengarde ;  Ruthard der Ältere van Alemannien, de Altere y Odilia (Haildis) vom Elsaß Welfen, von Elsass ;  Hildebrand, duke of Spoleto y Regarde of Bavaria ; 

 Hartrad van Alemannien y Odilia / Haildis van Alemannien ;  Adalbert of Elsass y Gerlindis of Pfalz ;  Theodic, duke of Spoleto ; 

 Lupus, duke of Spoleto 

 Ansprand, duke of Spoleto

Faraold II, duke of Spole

Thrasamund I, duke of Spoleto y Wachilap di Benevento 

 Theodelap, duke of Spoleto ;  Grimoald I, duke of the Lombards y Ita 

 Ariulf, duke of Spoleto :  Gisulf II, duke of Friuli y Romilda : 

 Faroald I, duke of SpoletoGisulf I, duke of Friuli : 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario