martes, 18 de junio de 2019

Berthe de BETÜWE 71 ascendencia. Carlomagno;

 Rodolphe de BETÜWE 930- &  F Ne de VLIERMAL 960

Nevelung de BETÜWE 900-953 y NN de MAASGAU 912-958; Emmo de VLIERMAL 935-

Ricfried de BETÜWE ca 840-900 y Hervesinde NN 865-; Baudry de MAASGAU ca 867-/938 &  F Ne de BETÜWE ca 890-; 

Baldéric de BETÜWE ca 810-846; Adalbert I° de MAASGAU 847-928 y Demoiselle de SARRE;

Umruoc II de Saint-Bertin d'ARTOIS, seigneur de Saint-Bertin ca 770-839/ y Engeltrude de FRIOUL ca 780-857; Giselbert de MAASGAU, comte de Hainaut ca 820-875/ y Irmengarde CAROLINGIENNE 827-864; Ragnhard II de SARRE 

Bérenger d'ARTOIS, comte d'Artois ca 745- Audran I° de FRIOUL ca 740-792 &  F Ansperge de LOMBARDIE ca 745-817/);Giselbert de MAASGAU 790- y Bertswinde de HESBAYE 795-; Lothaire Ier CAROLINGIEN, Roi de Lorraine 795-855 &  F Ermengarde de TOURS,; 

Adalric d'ARTOIS ca 720-ca 780; Didier Ier de LOMBARDIE, roi des Lombards ca 710-ca 774 &  F Ansa de LOMBARDIE ca 720-);Gainfroy de SENS ca 750- y Theudelinde de BLISGAU 755-795; Eberhard de HASPENGAU †824 ; 

Sévère de LOMBARDIE 680-737; Liuprand de LOMBARDIE ca 690- ; Mainier de SENS ca 725-800;  Aubry II de BLISGAU 725 &; Ingerman de HASPENGAU 735-778

Paul the Deacon; Albo, count of Sens ;  Aubry I De Bliesgau ; Robert Ier,comte de HESBAYE, sgr de Rheingau ca 710-764/ (Comte en Hesbaye) y Williswinthe de WORMSGAU ca 710-764/

 Walter de Lorraine, Count of Neustria; Lambert II de HESBAYE, noble de Hesbaye †741/;  Adalheim de WORMSGAU ca 680- &  F 

 Aubri I, count in Neustria ; N de HESBAYE, noble de Hesbaye; 


Brunulf de Lorraine, I, Count of Neustria ; Robert de SALZBOURG, maire du palais de Neustrie †677 y Théoda N*

 Ydulf Of Belgium and Luxembourg y Aya Adelgunde; Erlebert de THÉROUANNE

 Ydulf (Yudulf) de Lorraine of Belgium and Luxembourg;  Waudbert III, count of Lommois y Clothilde of the Ostrogoths;


 Waudbert I, count of Ardennes y Rithilde de Hainaut d'Ardennes;  Waudbert II, count of Lommois y Amalberga of the Thüringians;  Athalaric, King of the Ostrogoths y Clothilde;


 Adalric, King of Ardennes y Argotta of the Ostrogoths;  Waudbert I, count of Ardennes y Lucille of Pannonia; e Amalafrid of the Thüringians;  Flavius Eutharicus Cilliga, Consul of Rome y Amalasuintha, Queen of Italy;

 Chlodébaud, King of the Franks at Cologne y Amalberge de Metz;  Zenon y ? De Pannonie;  Hermanfried, king of the Thüringians y Amalaberga, Queen of the Thuringii;  Wideric, Exiled King of the Ostrogoths y (Generation 14);  Theodoric "the Great," king of the Ostrogoths y Audofledis of the Salian Franks

e Chlodégar, king of the Salian Francs at Cologne y Ildégonde of the Franks;  Chlodoweg, King of the Franks at Cologne y Wedelphe of the Thüringians;  Basinus II, king of the Thüringians y Ménia, a Lombard;  Hugo, Rex Francorum y Amalafreda "the Elder", Queen of the Vandals; Berimud, Counselor to Theodorid I of the Visigoths y (Generation 13);  Theodomir, king of the Ostrogoths y Ereleuva, concubine of Theodimir;  Childéric I, King of the Franks y Basina II of the Thüringians

 Théodémir, King of the Franks at Thérouanne y Argotta of the Franks;  Dn. Marcomir de Colonia y Hildegonde / Ildegond De Cologne; Chlodégar, king of the Salian Francs at Cologne y Ildégonde of the Franks;  Weldelphus, King of the Thüringians (Fictitious Person) y Amalaberge of the Ostrogoths;  Basinus I, king of the Thüringians y Basina II of the Thüringians;  Theodomir, king of the Ostrogoths y Ereleuva, concubine of Theodimir; Thorismund "The Chaste" of the Ostrogoths; Vandalarius;  Mérovech Mérovingiens, leader of the Frankish tribes;  Childéric I, King of the Franks y Basinus I, king of the Thüringians

 Flavius Richomeres, Consul of Rome (384) y Ascyla;  ******************Genebald II, duke of the East Franks y Blesinde of the Suevi;  Aldeoch van de Lombarden;  Merwig I, King of the Thüringians;  Valaravans ;   Hunimund "the Beautiful" of the Ostrogoths; e Vinitharius "the Just", Warlord of the Ostrogoths;  Clodius de Cologne, VI y Basina de Westphalia;

 Teutomer, a Frankish general;  Ascyllius




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario