martes, 2 de abril de 2019

Conrad, count of Altdorf 63º ascendencia. entronca con Alfred the Great, king of The Anglo-Saxons; Berengar II di Spoleto; Charles Martel ; Theodic, duke of Spoleto; Gotfrid, duke of the Alemannians

 Rudolf II, count of Altdorf y Ita von Öhningen 

 Rudolf I, count of Altdorf y Siburgis, Countess of Altdorf ;  Conrad I, duke of Swabia y Princess Richlint von Sachsen, Herzogin von Schwaben 

 Heinrich, duke of Lower Bavaria y Atha (Beata) von Hohenwart ;  Otto I, Holy Roman emperor y Eadgyth 

 Eticho I, count in Ammergau y Adelinda / Egila von Babenberg ;  Ratpot I von Howenwart ;  Henry I "The Fowler", king of Germany y Matilda of Ringelheim ;  Edward I "the Elder", king of The Anglo-Saxons y Ælfflæd 

 Welf II, count of Argengau y Willa von Buchau ;  Heinrich von Babenberg, Markgraf in Friesland y Baba di Spoleto ;  Otto I the Illustrious, Duke of Saxony y Hedwig of Babenberg ; Theodoric of Ringelheim y Reinhild of Friesland ;  Alfred the Great, king of The Anglo-Saxons y Ealhswith ;  Æthelhelm, Ealdorman of Wiltshire 

 Conrad I "the Elder", count of Auxerre y Adelaide of Tours ; Ato, count of Buchau ;  Liudolf I "the Great", Duke of Saxony y Oda ;  Reginhart, count in West Saxony y Mathilda von Merseburg, Äbtissen von Herford ; 

 Welf I, count in Swabia y Hedwig Welfen, Abbess of Chelles ;  Hugh "the Timid", count of Tours y Ava de Tours, Countess of Lower Alsace ;  Margrave Bruno ;  unbekannter Prinz Billung von Sachsen y Adelaid or Athalia ;  Walpert, count of Ringelheim y Alburgis o;

 Rothard von Metz y Ermenane ;  Isembart, count in Thurgau y Theodrada of St. Quentin, abbess of Herford ;  Immed I von Sachsen, Graf von Ostsachsen 

 Hardrad Warin II, count in Thurgau and Lobdegau y Adelinde of Spoleto ;  Bernard, duc de Saint Quentin ; Alfric (Abbo) von Dreini von Sachsen

Richbold, perhaps count in the Argengau y Ermengarde ;  Ruthard der Ältere van Alemannien, de Altere y Odilia (Haildis) vom Elsaß Welfen, von Elsass ;  Hildebrand, duke of Spoleto y Regarde of Bavaria ; 

 Hartrad van Alemannien y Odilia / Haildis van Alemannien ;  Adalbert of Elsass y Gerlindis of Pfalz 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario